Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Proust Questionnaire

What is your greatest fear?
No grad school acceptances.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Nick Carraway/Vertner Woodson Tandy

What is your greatest extravagance?
Bullie products

What is your favorite journey?
Walking the monuments in D.C. when the cherry blossoms are in season. The walk from Lincoln to Washington to Jefferson is so beautiful and quite underrated. If you haven't done it, you must.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Pride.

On what occasion do you lie?
When playing NCAA 2006 on PlayStation 2

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My receding hair

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Rap lyrics

What is your greatest regret?
The first day that I missed Dr. Kamau Johnson's Psychology class at Howard and didn't care if I missed it. Slippery slope pally. Slippery slope indeed.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My siblings

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My credit report.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Earning a B+ on my thesis from Dr. Tobe Johnson, and him calling me "Joe." It was the greatest feeling in the world.

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
My future son

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
The Morehouse College Seal

What is your most treasured possession?
1) 1990 State Championship ring - I lost it however.
2) Morehouse College bowling ball

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
No hope.

Where would you like to live?
On a private street off of Cascade Rd. in Atlanta.

What is your favorite occupation?
Head Writer of a hip show

What is the quality you most like in a man?
The ability to be rational.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
The ability to be rational.

What do you most value in your friends?
Their ears

Who are your favorite writers?
Scott Fitzgerald, Dowd, Wolfe

Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents

How would you like to die?
Peacefully and in my sleep.

What is your motto?
"Know the quality of your intentions..." - Tash Moseley

I'm Joe and that's how I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home