Thursday, December 01, 2005

Things that have been traveling the inner-transits of my mind

1. Will the Cowboys win the NFC East?
2. Why don't more people listen to NPR?
3. Am I wrong to feel superior when I'm riding around listening to News and Notes with Ed Gordon, while others in other cars are listening to Frank Ski and the A-Team?
4. Do only the good die young?
5. Why are the Hawks so horrible?
6. What will it take to catch 'Any1Man' everytime it debuts somewhere?
7. Where is my roommate from Mays?
8. Which school (if any) will accept my application for admission in their journalism program?
9. Where's Benny when you need him?
10. Am I the only one who wishes we could go back to the 2001-02 school year, and kick it Triplex style?
11. Am I the only one listening to Vince Guaraldi's 'Charlie Brown Christmas Album' non-stop?
12. I'm proud of my brother.
13. Where can I find those Ralph Lauren tuxedo shoes?
14. Why don't I write on my blog more often?
15. Ray...
16. I wish they'd come out with the second season of 'The Cosby Show' and 'A Different World.'
17. When is 'Beverly Hills 90210' coming out on DVD?
18. How do you have high expectations, but you've got low patience? - Mos Def
19. Kanye puts on a great show, but somehow it's not enough.
20. Everything John Cox says is quotable.
21. Joi's smile is a thing to behold.
22. My favorite color is Dallas Cowboys blue.
23. Why is defense on NCAA 2006 so difficult to master?
24. Why haven't more people seen 'High Fidelity' and 'Made.'
25. Albert Brenneman
26. The importance of 'Hitch' won't be realized for years and years and years.
27. 'Sunshine plays a major part in the daytime...' - Ghostface Killa
28. JC is doing it BIG.
29. Ronald Falls is the Man of the Moment
30. Marjon makes me proud
31. "I know it's late and it took all year, but you can stop complaining 'cause I'm finally here..." - West
32. We Major

4 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005 7:37:00 PM , Blogger enigma said...

I definitely cosign on the desire to bring back 2001-2002 school year. The best homecoming year ever!!!!!!!!! Ah, ...the GOOD life.

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Joe, to answer question 1--No. Not after today's drubbing. Hope I'm wrong. Enjoyed the site--write some more. And for #2-Click&Clack bore most people to death and the operas will do in the rest.

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 11:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i honestly read this the day it was posted and again a day or two later bc i was looking for a new post but settled for an old amusing one. i waited to respond because it seemed fitting. but to answer your question im right up the street down the block, two houses over in the attic of the yellow house.

skeet

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My smile is like that because you bring it to me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home