Monday, February 13, 2006

My Favorites

Blue
The Dallas Cowboys
Reece's Pieces
Turtleneck sweaters
Adidas
Spike Lee
Kelly green
'With Every Beat of My Heart' by Stevie Wonder
Annie Hall
A Tribe Called Quest
Brooks Brothers No Iron
Kiehls Facial Fuel All in One
Gentlemen's Quarterly
The Republic
'The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou'
The Atlantic Ocean
Maureen Dowd
The New York Times
The Lincoln House Deli
Club sandwich
Bill Murray
Age 18
Time spent with Marjon
Howard University in the fall
Bryant Park
Golf in the summer of 2001
John Madden
Woody Allen
Mom's lemon cream pie
Freshly cut grass
Hammocks
'Moonlighting'
BMW
Jack & Jill memories
Tennis with my brother
Dr. Walter Eugene Massey
Sweetwater Creek
Maker's Mark
145 Spence Avenue
From Thursday until Monday of each homecoming
Sunday dinners back home
Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream
'When Harry Met Sally'
Ghiardelli Square
Car service in New York instead of cabs or the train
'High Fidelity'
The way my parents look at each other

I'm Joe, and that's how I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home