Monday, February 27, 2006

Per the request of our faithful readers

Friends,
It has come to my attention that some of you want to comment or ask me questions about certain things on the blog, but don't want to do it publicly, nor do you want me to respond publicly.

To alleviate this problem, I have created a new email address where if you have questions that you don't want to post on the COMMENTS section, you can now send to me at howjoeseesit@gmail.com.

I still very much want to read your comments, and I am so very thankful for all of them and for all of you who read my work, but if you don't want anyone else to know your question, just hit me up on the Gmail account, and I'll try to get an answer to you with great haste.

I'm Joe and that's how I see it.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:44:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a genius Joe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home