Friday, February 24, 2006

I love 'Crash' but I liked it better when it was 'Grand Canyon' and 'Falling Down'

Go back. Go to Blockbuster or Target or Tower and pick up these two movies, 'Grand Canyon' and 'Falling Down.' No, 'Grand Canyon' is not a western, it's a movie about life in the culturally, economically and class diverse city of Los Angeles, California set in the early 1990s. Oh, wait, that sounds familiar. It sounds like Joel Schumacher's film 'Falling Down' that tackled the same issues a few years later, but instead of the protagonist being Kevin Kline it was Michael Douglass. Or, does it sound like this year's Academy Award nominated 'Crash'?

I'm Joe and that's how I see it.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 4:48:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always I believe in your works. We just need to find a way for it to make you a rich man. I love you man.

RSH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home