Sunday, February 26, 2006

Raymond Lee Jones, Jr.


Ray, me and Spence at the 2004 Candle In The Dark Gala in Atlanta

I've got to take a moment to recognize my dear friend and brother Ray Jones. Ray has been a faithful and avid reader of this blog for quite some time and has been very instrumental in getting the word out on the street about my writing. Ray, you've been a proponent since Day 1, and I truly appreciate your support, friendship and backing.

Not to give too much away from my tentatively titled upcoming book, "When I Was In College: A Memoir", but Ray and I became fast friends after a variety of meetings at my former residence, the legendary manse, 145 Spence Avenue. I lived there from August 2002 until July of 2004 with three of his line brothers, and the good/wild times never ceased during that 23 month period.

Ray-Ray, you are missed immensely pally. I hope to see you soon.

I'm Joe and that's how I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home