Saturday, May 28, 2005

Killa Cal, I'm biting...hard

My main man, and my mentor in the Blogging game, Mr. Calvin Miles Smith, III (www.killacal.net) gave such a cool entry this past week, that I had to bite it...

So here it goes...

Guess what movie these lines came from?

1. "I am the lizard king, I can do anything!"
2. "The secret to my salmon is the fresh rosemary..."
3. "My brother is crazy he thinks he's a chicken. Well why don't you take him in. I would, but I need the eggs."
4. "I won't sell it! I won't sell it!"
5. "$50,000 for the initial plans." "I'll give you $2,500."
6. "Just a bit outside!"
7. "Where on that list does it say that Screech is on the list?"
8. "I want intensity! I want reckless abandon!"
9. "I'll lose a million dollars this year. I'll probably lose a million dollars next year, and the year after that. And you know what, at that rate, I can keep losing a million dollars for the next sixty years!"
10. "Tradition is nothing more than the illusion of permanence."

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:46:00 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Cal,
Here it goes...My readership has dropped considerably...

1. The Doors
2. Boomerang
3. Annie Hall
4. Mo' Better Blues
5. Rushmore
6. Major League
7. Made
8. School Daze
9. Citizen Kane
10. Deconstructing Harry

 
At Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:25:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good look. the fact that i've seen 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9, and remember none of them, shows how much i pay attention to what i'm actually watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home