Thursday, January 13, 2005

20 Questions by Tom Hagen

Back at Morehouse, in the cozy confines of The Maroon Tiger office, we used to write some hilarious little questions every edition of the paper known as '20 Questions.' I got to thinking that I hadn't seen them in some time, and I wanted to take a whack at them, so here it goes...

1. Is it okay to laugh at Armstrong Williams, in a 'chickens coming home to roost' kind of way?
2. Was what Randy Moss did all that bad?
3. Is it me or are the Philadelphia Eagles almost destined to lose their fourth straight NFC Title game?
4. Why do I still get emails from John Kerry?
5. Aren't 'On Demand' and cable modems the two greatest inventions for couch potatoes everywhere?
6. Do you really believe that Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen are in love?
7. When are they going to have reunions for: 'A Different World', 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air', 'Martin', 'In Living Color' and 'Living Single'?
8. Aren't all the Brothers in America pulling for Philly, the Falcons, the Colts, the Jets and the Vikes?
9. I love watching him as much as the next fan, but isn't it time for Brett Favre to 'Pack' it in?
10. Despite other reasons, aren't you waiting just like me to see what Michael Irvin will wear if he's elected to this year's Hall of Fame class? (other than the fantastically stuntastic Hall of Fame blazers of course)
11. When will you all realize that Jamie Foxx will probably win an Oscar this year, but not for 'Ray'?
12. Am I the only thirty year old male who recently bought Madden 2005?
13. Do you really care that J Lo has a new album coming out?
14. And the title, 'Rebirth'...what's being reborn? mediocrity?
15. Despite all the things going on in the world, why were US Weekly and the Star the top seller at Borders last week?
16. Will Joi see her shout out?
17. I like John Legend as much as the next neo-soul/R&B fan, but was he whining on a coupla those tracks?
18. Is it wrong for me to be excited about the Morehouse v. Clark Atlanta game next month? (knowing I'll be front row)
19. Why did Eddie Murphy make 'The Distinguished Gentleman'?
20. Are you still sleeping?

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only person that is pleased when I catch Distiguished Gentleman on TBS?

 
At Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

another classic from the oracle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home